Joomla 3.9 is slotted to contain the new Privacy Tool Suite. It looks like it will be a great set of tools that will give Joomla a great advantage over other content management systems.
The following Links will get you started using the new Privacy Tool Suite included with Joomla 3.9:
- View Privacy Dashboard in Joomla 3.9
- Use the Joomla 3.9 Privacy Consent Plugin
- Use the Joomla 3.9 Terms and Conditions Plugin
- Add Consent Checkbox to Core Joomla Contact Form with Joomla 3.9 Confirm Consent Plugin
- Setup Admin Privacy Dashboard in Joomla 3.9
- Consent Project Board:
- get consent of registered users (form plugin)
- track consent of registered users
- log their activities
- take care about the consent retention time
- Information Requests Project Board
Facilitate your workflow related to your user requests:
- make it easier to the users to submit information requests
- track the status of the users requests
- let the user access and download their data.
- Core API Project Board
Provide an API for extension developers so they can report the data they collect and this info can be displayed in the new com_privacy extension
Right now it looks like the documentation, etc is still in the works. This post is currently just a repository of links related to this new framework. Later I will update about what it can do and how to set it up.
- System – Privacy Consent
- User – Terms and Condition
- Content – Confirm ConsentContent – Confirm Consent