Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data (“Usage Data”).
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of our company
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
This website uses Google Analytics.
When you accept the use of Google Services Cookies category at our website, Google Analytics collects information about your behavior.
The information collected by Google Analytics helps us to understand who visits our website, and how visitors use our website, which may result in changes on our website and to our advertising campaigns. This service can also help build targeted advertising campaigns (e.g. remarketing ads), by exchanging data between Google Analytics and Google Ads. To learn more, please visit the following pages: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies, https://policies.google.com/technologies/types, https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and https://policies.google.com/privacy.
We use the advanced functionality offered by Google Analytics including, but not limited to:
- Google signals: Google Analytics associate visitor’s information it collects from our website site and/or apps with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. This Google information may include end user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google—and is used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights into cross device behaviors of our users (learn more at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/9445345, https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity).
- Granular location and device data collection: metadata about the city-level location and granular device details.
- Personalized advertising: to export our Google Analytics audiences and conversions to our linked ads accounts for the purpose of delivering relevant, personalized experiences to our end users and improve the efficiency of our advertising.
This functionality helps us to collect detailed information about the audiences of visitors of our website and make necessary improvements to our website and advertising campaigns. This information helps Google to make their services more useful for you, like helping you rediscover the things you’ve searched for, read, and watched.
You can manage the settings about the information on activities Google collects from various devices and Google services when you are logged in with your Google account (or another identifier), via the link https://myactivity.google.com/myactivity.
The use of Google Analytics is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. INNIO has a legitimate interest in marketing its products as effectively as possible. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
This website uses the Remarketing functionality of various Google Services.
The remarketing function analyzes your behavior on our website (e.g. clicking on certain products) in order to classify you in certain advertising target groups and subsequently show suitable advertising messages to you when you visit other online content. Further information about Google Remarketing can be found at https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2453998, https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2701222, https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2611268.
Furthermore, the advertising target groups created with Google Remarketing can be linked with Google’s cross-device functions. In this way, interest-based, personalized advertising messages that have been adapted to you depending on your previous usage and surfing behavior on one end device (e.g. cell phone) can also be displayed on another of your end devices (e.g. tablet or PC).
If you have a Google account, you can object to personalized advertising at the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/.
The use of Google Remarketing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. INNIO has a legitimate interest in marketing its products as effectively as possible. Insofar as a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.