Setting Up a Google Reader Account
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
- First, go to www.Google.com
- On the top left toolbar under “More,” click “Reader.”
- The next page should prompt you to sign into your Google account, do so, and if you do not have a Google Account, sign up for one at the top right of the screen.
- When you log in you will see several toolbars. However, at this point you shouldn’t be subscribed to anything.
- In the top left corner click “Add a Subscription.”
- In the toolbar add something you would like to receive news about. (For this example I have searched for Time News as a subscription. Subscriptions range from news organizations, magazines, products you may like, to even news about specific businesses.)
- You will find a list of news feeds that match what you searched for.
- In our example, the top listing is an RSS feed from www.time.com.
- To subscribe, click the ” + Subscribe” button.
- If you go back to your Google Reader Homepage, you will see that the latest news from your subscription is now in the middle of the page.
- Also, On the bottom left column, you will see a list of what you are subscribed to. This is useful if you want to find information from only one source you subscribed to, instead of updates from all of them.
YellowWebMonkey Web design offers reliable website design, SEO and digital marketing services for Joomla, WordPress and Shopify sites. We strive to be a one-stop shop for all your web needs.