Mass Email Using Joomla
Login to your website and select Mass Mail from the Tools drop down:
The Mass Mail screen allows Users who are members of the “Super Administrator” group to send an e-mail message to all Users who are members of a specific group.
- Mail to Child Groups. Whether or not to send the E-mail to members of all child groups of the selected group. For example, if this box is checked and the group “Public Front-end” is selected, the e-mail would be sent to all members of the “Registered”, “Author”, “Editor” and “Publisher” groups.
- Send in HTML mode. Whether or not to send the E-mail with headers that identify it as an HTML document. E-mailclients that support this will render any HTML codes.
- Group. Select the group you want to send the E-mail to.
- Recipients as BCC. Adds copy to site email. If checked, all recipients will be included as BCC entries, so none will see any of the other recipients’ E-mail addresses. Because many mail routers treat E-mail without a To: entry as spam, the site email will be used for the To: entry.
- Subject Enter the Subject of the E-mail
- Message. Enter the body of the E-mail
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Send Mail Send the email and return to the main Mass Mail screen
- Cancel. Go back to the main screen of the Manager, without saving the modifications you made.
YellowWebMonkey Web design offers reliable website design, SEO and digital marketing services for Joomla, WordPress and Shopify sites. We strive to be a one-stop shop for all your web needs.