Login to your website and select Mass Mail from the Tools drop down:
The Mass Mail screen allows Users who are members of the “Super Administrator” group to send an e-mail message to all Users who are members of a specific group.
- Mail to Child Groups. Whether or not to send the E-mail to members of all child groups of the selected group. For example, if this box is checked and the group “Public Front-end” is selected, the e-mail would be sent to all members of the “Registered”, “Author”, “Editor” and “Publisher” groups.
- Send in HTML mode. Whether or not to send the E-mail with headers that identify it as an HTML document. E-mailclients that support this will render any HTML codes.
- Group. Select the group you want to send the E-mail to.
- Recipients as BCC. Adds copy to site email. If checked, all recipients will be included as BCC entries, so none will see any of the other recipients’ E-mail addresses. Because many mail routers treat E-mail without a To: entry as spam, the site email will be used for the To: entry.
- Subject Enter the Subject of the E-mail
- Message. Enter the body of the E-mail
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
- Send Mail Send the email and return to the main Mass Mail screen
- Cancel. Go back to the main screen of the Manager, without saving the modifications you made.