Join our final July workshop and learn how to manage your own Pay Per Click Advertising.
Pay per Click may be the best way to maximize your budget when advertising on the web. This workshop will teach you how to set up your own pay per click advertising plan. Yes, you can do this yourself!
This workshop includes:
- Choosing the best keywords
- Finding your Target Audience
- Writing your own ads
- Set up a GoogleAdWords account with a live campaign or ads
- Set up LinkedIn and Facebook Ads
- We will help you create a campaign suited for your business.
When: Friday, July 29, 2011
1:30pm to 3:30pm
Where: Centex Litigation Services / Conference Room
7215 Bosque, Waco
Bring: Laptop (let us know if you don’t have one)
Cost: $150/person Sign Up Now
$75/person Virtual option (more information below)
What is our “Virtual” workshop?
Many of our clients do not live in Texas. Some don’t even live in the U.S. This virtual option makes it easy for anyone to attend by simply using their laptop, wireless access and a phone or headset. What does this virtual option include?
- This is a real time presentation
- You will view each part or slide of the presentation on your computer and will be able to listen in as the presentation is given
- You will be able to ask questions or make comments through your own private IM chat
- There will be a real person dedicated to monitoring our virtual attendees to give you answers or to pose your questions to the presenter
What you need: a laptop or computer, internet access and a phone or headset
Sign up for the Pay Per Click Advertising Workshop (Virtual)
Join us in July in person or virtually and learn the keys to reaching your customers quickly, efficiently and in a cost effective way. We can help you DIY!