Frequently Asked Questions
- All WordPress and Joomla sites have a base $75/mo charge for basic maintenance and hosting. Shopify sites do not have a base cost because the client is responsible for Shopify subscription of $29/mo which covers hosting and site maintenance.
- Maintenance plans are $135/hr for WordPress/Joomla sites and $145/hr for Shopify sites.
- Our freelance/overage rate is $160/hr. Freelance projects have a minimum of one hour.
Search Engine Optimization
- Technical & Local SEO
- Analytics & Reporting
- Structured Data/Rich Snippets
- Keyword Optimization
- Pay-per-click ads
- Website Copy/Graphics
- Blog Posts
- Ad Writing/Graphics
- Account Optimization & Graphics
- Post Generation & Management
- Boost Followers/ Engagement
Programming and Web Design
- Design, UX, & Template Customizations
- Content Management
- Plugin Integrations
- Custom Sections
- Campaign Strategy
- Landing Pages
- Pay Per Click
- Popups and Funnels
Yes, your monthly support hours can be adjusted based on your organization’s needs.
Maintenance includes all CMS, theme, and plugin upgrades/licenses. Also includes automated backups, security scans, and uptime monitoring.
- Business consulting and strategy documents
- SEO Research Analysis
- Pay per Click account setup
- Pay per Click management of accounts > $1,000 month spend
- Website Tear-down Reports
- Full graphic design projects such as PDFs, trade show designs, etc.
- Custom app/plugin development
Email: Next Business Day
Phone: Next Business Day
We also offer priority support with a response time of one hour during business hours (CST) for an additional $250/mo.
Please contact us to discuss pricing on new builds or site conversions as project requirements vary widely.
If an organization uses their allotted maintenance time for the month and requires additional work, we can complete that work at our hourly overage rate ($150/hr). We charge overages in order to plan our resources better and ensure we are prioritizing contracted work first.