Change Price of Flat Rate Shipping
This tutorial starts once logged into to the control panel of the website and go to Tienda
1. In Tienda, click on CONFIGURATION
2. On the left, click on SHIPPING
3. Click the icon to ENABLE standard shipping. This is important; if it is not enabled, you will have no options to add/change rates.
4. Click on VIEW PLUGIN OPTIONS to change settings for standard shipping
5. Once on the standard shipping page, click on SET RATES. If you do not see this, your web designer may still need to configure this for you.
6. A popup box will appear with the current rates that are set. You can change the amount in the PRICE box.
7. Click SAVE CHANGES
YellowWebMonkey Web design offers reliable website design, SEO and digital marketing services for Joomla, WordPress and Shopify sites. We strive to be a one-stop shop for all your web needs.