Last fall we launched our Non-Profits on the Net contest to find a central Texas organization that would benefit from a new website. The Advocacy Center, a non-profit serving children and adult victims of violent crime and abuse were awarded the new site.
The Advocacy Center is constantly searching for new and better ways to serve our community, and with this new website they will be introducing their newest program covering preventative education. This new program combined with the three original programs CASA, The Victims Center and The Children’s Advocacy Center, makes this a comprehensive center for victims of violent crime and abuse in our area.
As with all of the sites we design, The Advocacy Center site will be easy for the staff to manage and update, allowing them to keep their site current and relevant.
This new website includes:
- Extensive information on all four Advocacy Programs
- A blog giving each program the opportunity to share
- Integrated social media for each program
- Video Presentation
- Donate Now button to give supporters the opportunity to donate conveniently online
- Secure online payments through PayPal
- Advertise With Us Module so local business can advertise and support the center
- Bilingual Section
- Events Calendar
- Easy to Update Quick Facts Section
- Online Applications and Online printable brochure
- Secure online contact form
Visit this new site and learn how Advocacy makes a difference in our community and considering supporting them in their mission. It has been a privilege to work with this wonderful local organization.