Joomla Monthly Website Maintenance
We are rock-solid dependable and keep our clients for years. We do what we say we are going to do and do it on time with no drama. We monitor uptime & security, run backups, and our 50 point checklist ensures your site is secure, optimized for SEO, and fast.
Request More Info
Joomla & Extension Upgrades
Joomla core upgrades3rd Party Extensions
We add hundreds of dollars worth of extensions
50 Point Maintenance Checklist
What forms of payment do you accept for maintenance?
We setup reocurring billing of all major credit cards (Mastercard, VISA, Discover, AMEX) or PayPal. Payments are drawn on the first of every month for the upcoming month.
Is there a commitment to a how many months of maintenance I sign up for?
Yes, we require a minimum of 3 months of maintenance. After that our plans can be canceled by either party for any reason with a 2-week notice.
What SEO is part of maintenance?
All of our maintenance plans offer SEO; here are just a few
- Add meta tags/keywords
- Speed tests
- Fix crawl errors
- Fix broken links,
- Submit to sitemaps
- Ensure site is mobile friendly
- Protect against malware
- Facebook Debuger
If you have unique SEO needs you can choose to use part of your ticket time on SEO.
Do maintenance minutes roll over?
No, minutes do not roll over from one cycle to the next; however, we have do allow for overages.If you sign up for the standard plan which has 120 minutes and you authorize overages you would be billed at the end of the cycle for any time that exceeds 120 minutes. If you do not authorize overages your ticket would be put on hold until the next maintenance cycle when your minutes refresh.
You sign up for the standard plan which has 120 minutes and you have overages
- Option 1 You authorize overages you would be billed at the end of the cycle for any time that exceeds 120 minutes at $75/per hour.
- Option 2 You DO NOT authorize overages your ticket would be closed to account for the time used that cycle. When the next cycle starts the ticket will be reopened and we would resume where we left off.
Will you answer my questions as part of maintenance?
The maintenance includes a 1 hour one on one Webex training session that is specifically for any questions/training you have. You may also attend the twice monthly group training sessions we do (those are open to any of our past clients and ask are informal question/answer). The calendar for the group sessions is available at https://yellowwebmonkey.eventbrite.com.
You can send us questions at any time as tickets and we will reply and make a tutorial for you. Tickets do count against your total ticket time.
We also have an extension tutorial knowledgebase available at http://yellowwebmonkey.com/joomla-tutorials
Here are some things that distinguish us from other website providers:
- Contracted work order for your plan
- Portal to submit tickets and view all work past/present
- Veteran Owned Business
- US company (Specialists in Alaska, California, Hawaii, and Texas)
- Accept all major credit cards and auto-bill for convenience
Full Team of Joomla Experts on Call
With YellowWebMonkey you get a full team: programmers, designers, project manager, and a marketing consultant. We're also one of 17 companies in the US that is Joomla certified.
- Install recommended Joomla system/user tools (Backup, Cache,Editor, User Groups, Quick Links)
- Setup Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Optimize for Google Webmaster best practices
If your website gets hacked, we will fix it and give you a year of free maintenance. We add server security rules, two firewalls, geoblocking, automated file reviews, and daily malware scans.
- Backups of website, database tables, and configuration files
- Contracted deadline
- Check website appearance on all browsers (IE8+) and mobile devices
Search Engine Optimization
- Optimize Apache server, cache, and GZip settings
- Improve page speed as rated by Google PageSpeed and Pingdom
- Search Engine Friendly links
- Generate updated sitemap and submit to search engines
- Monthly maintenance report
- Google Analytics with automated reports
- Google Webmasters with malware monitoring
- Summary of all contact forms
- Monthly instructional webinar answering specific questions of attendees
- Access to over 100 online tutorials
- Access to over 20 video training sessions
We sent our maintenance clients a monthly message with recommended features and improvements that we can add to their websites. This is to better serve our current maintenance clients and help them fully use their maintenance plans. These monthly messages will also include updates on the "under the hood" items we already do proactively, links to new tutorials on our website, and dates for upcoming training webinars.