We can complete your upgrade in a week, however, we normally have several projects in our queue. The average turnaround time is 3-4 weeks but we can complete it quicker with a rush charge.
How long will the upgrade take?
Here are some things that distinguish us from other website providers:
- Contracted work order for your plan
- Portal to submit tickets and view all work past/present
- Veteran Owned Business
- US company (Specialists in Alaska, California, Hawaii, and Texas)
- Accept all major credit cards and auto-bill for convenience
Full Team of Joomla Experts on Call
With YellowWebMonkey you get a full team: programmers, designers, project manager, and a marketing consultant. We're also one of 17 companies in the US that is Joomla certified.
- Install recommended Joomla system/user tools (Backup, Cache,Editor, User Groups, Quick Links)
- Setup Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Optimize for Google Webmaster best practices
If your website gets hacked, we will fix it and give you a year of free maintenance. We add server security rules, two firewalls, geoblocking, automated file reviews, and daily malware scans.
- Backups of website, database tables, and configuration files
- Contracted deadline
- Check website appearance on all browsers (IE8+) and mobile devices
Search Engine Optimization
- Optimize Apache server, cache, and GZip settings
- Improve page speed as rated by Google PageSpeed and Pingdom
- Search Engine Friendly links
- Generate updated sitemap and submit to search engines
- Monthly maintenance report
- Google Analytics with automated reports
- Google Webmasters with malware monitoring
- Summary of all contact forms
- Monthly instructional webinar answering specific questions of attendees
- Access to over 100 online tutorials
- Access to over 20 video training sessions
We sent our maintenance clients a monthly message with recommended features and improvements that we can add to their websites. This is to better serve our current maintenance clients and help them fully use their maintenance plans. These monthly messages will also include updates on the "under the hood" items we already do proactively, links to new tutorials on our website, and dates for upcoming training webinars.