New Home for Tutorials
Our Tutorials are moving to our ZenDesk Support Desk.
This will allow users to search for answers why submitting questions.
How to use Shrink O'Matic to Re-size Images
How to use Shrink O Matic to shrink images.
The Shrink O'Matic is a handy program that will automatically compress images to a size that is more suitable for whatever you want to use the photo for. If you have photos that are too big, the Shrink O'Matic is just a drag and drop away from making your photo the perfect fit.
- First, install the Shrink O'Matic from the following URL.
- Click the install button on the right side.
- After the install has finished open the Shrink O' Matic.
- On the program you will see 3 columns: Output Size, Output Name, and Output Format.
- The output size refers to the size of the image after it has been shrunk. You can either create specific dimensions, or use the ratio button to make the image a certain percentage of it's original size.
- The output name will change the name of the copied photo. Your original photo will remain, but the copied version will have an "-r50" attached on the end. You may also choose a folder to place all copied images (this is handy for organization.)
- The output format is for choosing a format for an image, this is useful if you wish to convert file types.
- Now open your pictures folder, or whichever folder your desired photo is located.
- Choose the photo you wish to resize and drag and drop it onto the "Drop pics here," area of the photo.
- Allow a few extra seconds for high resolution photos to be compressed.
- Notice that right next to my original photo, I now have a copy with an "-r50" tag. This is my compressed version of the photo.
- Now my photo is in a proper size format.
- Email & Hosting
- Social Media & Marketing
- eCommerce (Tienda)
- Website (Joomla)